Business Accounting Services
Accounting Task Force LLC provides everything that an accounting department does. We specialize in becoming the accounting department for small businesses that have anywhere from 1 to 50 employees. We also provide high level accounting support to larger business by helping them with monthly closings and financial reviews. All services are provided for a fixed monthly fee.
Our bookkeeping and accounting services may include:
- Cash Accounts: Record all transactions of cash and bank accounts. Make bank deposits.
- Accounts Payable: Post vendor bills, produce A/P reports for payment approval, resolve vendor disputes and pay vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable: Produce and send out invoices, provide A/R reports and collect on past due invoices, resolve customer billing disputes and post customer payments.
- Loans Payable: Post all debits and credits for LOCs and credit cards. Process payments.
- Payroll: Process payroll, manage employee benefits, payroll deductions and paid time off. Process quarterly tax forms and make payroll tax payments on a timely manner.
- Sales Tax: File sales tax forms and process tax payments.
- Third Party Payroll: Coordinate payroll activities with payroll service provider.
- Month End Closing: Perform month end journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Cost Tracking: Cost reporting by customer, artist, contract, case, job, etc.
- LOCs/Factoring: Post factoring activity. Prepare borrowing base certificates.
- Fixed Assets: Track and maintain MACRS depreciation schedules.
- Chart of Accounts: Maintain and create accounts.
- Financial Reporting: Produce month end financial package (Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows and Customized Reporting) and conduct financial reviews via online meetings to help you for decision-making and business planning.
- Custom Reporting: Budgeting, Cash Flow Projections and Customized Operational Reporting.
- Special Projects: Data Entry & Cleanup of Prior Transactions and reconciliations.
- Consulting: Inventory Management, accounting procedures, collections, QuickBooks training and troubleshooting, reconstruction of books, etc.
- Tax Forms: Process all quarterly and year-end payroll & vendor tax forms.
- Tax Accountant: Coordinate all income tax preparation with your tax accountant.