Frequently Asked Questions
Why use ATF’s local outsourced accounting & bookkeeping services?
- Cost efficient: You get an accounting team, not just a bookkeeper.
- Professional: All of our accountants hold a bachelor in accounting from an accredited university and are proficient in using the latest version of QuickBooks.
- Fixed pricing: No hourly fees. We bill you a fixed monthly fee.
- Local: We are located in Miami, FL and are able to meet in person when needed.
- Privacy: Your financial information will not be discussed in your company hallways.
- Focus: You can focus on running your business, instead of your accounting department.
- Save: You will save on office space, overhead, turnover and training. Many business experience high turnover except for their outsourced accounting department.
- Grow: You don’t need to worry about staffing and training your accounting department as your business grows.
- Keep your CPA: We will work with your tax accountant throughout the year to help make tax planning and preparation easier.
- Personal Finances: We can even help you out with your personal accounting and bookkeeping needs. This service is useful if you rather spend your free time with family and friends. Additionally, you can keep your personal information and finances from your staff.
- Tax Preparation: We work with many tax accountants that specialize in a specific area of taxes. Depending on your needs we will refer you to the tax accountant that has the type of experience your need.
How does it work?
- Fact finding stage: We schedule a fact finding meeting to find out what your needs and goals are to enable us to provide you with a free written service agreement. (1 to 5 days)
- Onboarding stage: We will do an in-depth analysis of your accounting needs and establish priorities based on items that need immediate attention. We identify who our point of contact within your organization will be and we assign one of our team members to your account. During this stage there might be two or more team members working on your account until we are able to implement all processes, install required equipment and bring all past accounting problems under control. (Normally between 1 week to 3 months depending on the complexity of your existing accounting issues)
- Smooth sailing stage: At this stage, your accounting is running smoothly. All problems have been corrected and all processes are working as intended. (Ongoing)
How much does it cost?
We will quote you a monthly fixed price based on the volume and complexity of your accounting needs plus whether you need day to day service or just after-the-fact accounting. Contact us today for a free quote!