Personal Accounting Services
Accounting Task Force LLC provides everything that an accounting department does for high net worth individuals. We specialize in becoming the accounting department for your personal finances. Our service can be done on a day to day or after the fact basis.
Our bookkeeping and accounting services may include:
- Cash Accounts: Record all transactions of cash and bank accounts. Make bank deposits.
- Accounts Payable: Post vendor bills, produce A/P reports for payment approval, resolve vendor disputes and pay vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable: Produce and send out invoices, provide A/R reports and collect on past due invoices, resolve customer billing disputes and post customer payments.
- Loans Payable: Post all transactions for LOCs and credit cards. Process payments.
- Payroll: Process payroll, manage employee benefits, payroll deductions and paid time off. Process quarterly tax forms and make payroll tax payments on a timely manner.
- Third Party Payroll: Coordinate payroll activities with payroll service provider.
- Month End Closing: Perform month end journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Chart of Accounts: Maintain and create accounts.
- Financial Reporting: Produce month end financial package (Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows and Customized Reporting) and conduct financial reviews via online meetings to help you for decision-making and tax planning.
- Tax Forms: Process all quarterly and year-end payroll & vendor tax forms.
- Tax Accountant: Coordinate all income tax preparation with your tax accountant.